Xiaomi Mi 9 is a smartphone that many customers are waiting for. Lei Jun, the company’s CEO, promises that the supply will be at the right level. For the first month, Xiaomi Mi 9 is to be produced in a million copies. Lei Jun claims that if you fail to keep these words, he will reach for a screwdriver.
Xiaomi Mi 9 was announced in February , and a few days later the global variant was presented . We have recently learned Polish prices . We know, however, that during the first instant sale, the phone sold out in less than a minute . Lei Jun, however, said that the supply should be at the appropriate level.
Xiaomi Mi 9 in the first month will be produced in the number of one million pieces. Lei Jun claims that he will reach for a screwdriver when he is unable to achieve this goal. Below you can see the photo, where the company’s CEO holds such a tool. However, it has not been done on the production line of the new flagship. This is a photo from a few years ago.
Tomorrow will be the second rapid sale of Xiaomi Mi 9 in China. Sales will also be launched within the next seven days. The date of the Polish premiere is unknown. We only know that local distributors want to introduce their smartphone later this month. Technical specifications Xiaomi Mi 9 can be found below.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Global – specifications
- 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- 6 GB of RAM memory
- 64 or 128 GB or more data space
- microSD memory card reader – missing
- 20 Mpix webcam for selfie and video calling
- camera Sony IMX586 48 Mpix f / 1.75 + 12 Mpix f / 2.2 + 16 Mpix f / 2.2 LED diode
- battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader on the screen
- Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10